Friday, February 28, 2020

Book Review: All The Things I Should Have Known by Tiffany L. Warren

Book: All The Things I Should Have Known
Author: Tiffany L. Warren
Genre: Contemporary/Women's Fiction
Rating:  ❤❤❤❤❤



After a girls trip, three friends decide to give love a chance and date someone not on their list and let's just say some of their world will be turned upside down.

It was refreshing to read about women in the same age and category as myself.  The author did an amazing job with the characters in this story.  I saw myself in all three of the main character at one point in my life.  The read hit home on several points and was a phenomenal read.  I have yet to read a bad book by this author.  This book is emotional and will have you in your feelings, depending on where you are at in life.  The story all around was just an excellent read and although I had an ARC, I will definitely be purchasing a signed copy in the near future.  Kudos and Great job
#Cillasbookmaniacs
#Harperscourtliteraryblog

Link For Purchase
https://amzn.to/2TtseF0

No comments:

Post a Comment