Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Book Review: The Blessed Opportunity by Danyelle Scroggins

 Title:  The Blessed Opportunity

Author: Danyelle Scroggins

Genre: Christian Fiction

Rating: πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£




Pastor Scroggins always seems to amaze me with every book, and this one is no different.  It is a continuation of A Louisiana Love Series and she did not disappoint.  Hope and Damon are deciding if their relationship is what God truly wants for them, but they get more than they bargained for.  

I started getting really nervous about 40% of the way, because the story started to go in a direction that was not normal for the author.  Although it's slightly different from her norm, this was a very well written story.   There were all kinds of surprises, and in a way, I wanted to peak at the end, because I just wanted to know what happened, but I resisted.  I laughed and cried and there were some lessons learned throughout the story.  This story left me emotionally spent through out several parts of the story and up until the very end.  This was an amazingly God inspired read.  I can't wait to see what is next from Pastor Scroggins.  

Link for Purchase

Pre Order Now for Delivery November 20th

https://amzn.to/35Ic8i5


No comments:

Post a Comment