Thursday, December 28, 2017

Review of If You`re With Me by Kim Cash Tate




Normally it takes me a while to get to some of my new releases, but when I heard that Kim released a new Novella in time for Christmas, I could not help myself and got started right away.

One thing about Kim`s books is they mimic real life.  The characters go through things just like we do.  And there`s not always a happy ending, but you will see God in the mix of every situation.



If you're with me is book 2.5 in the Promises of God series and it`s set during the Holiday times and focuses on Faith and Reggie, So you will need to read the first two books in the series first.

Reggie and Faith are still dating, but both of their ex`s are around when Reggie goes back home to visit his family and runs into the woman that tore his heart apart, Mia.  Jessie is being a good father to their daughter, but for some reason can`t understand why Faith doesn`t want more to do with him.  The ex`s seem to bring more drama to a new courtship

Even though they`re not real characters, Reggie`s ex Mia (and yes I understand she`s a new Christian) made me a little mad with her to the point I wanted to slap her a few times.  Same thing with Jessie.  I wanted to throw the book a few times, but since it`s only available digitally and I was reading on my kindle, that wouldn`t have been smart.

Even thought it`s a little suttle, Kim weaves how God wants us to Cling (her latest bible study) to him.

You can tell that Kim has Clung to God, because this story was amazingly well written, it felt as if God was speaking to me right next to me.  You will see the revelation of the title as you keep reading the story.

I was amazed and loved this story, and I`m anticipating the next book in the series.  Phenomenal job

Link for purchase
http://amzn.to/2DsFAIh

Book 1 Though I Stumble
http://amzn.to/2Cj9pvy

Book 2 If I Believe
http://amzn.to/2zIFolJ

No comments:

Post a Comment