Thursday, July 23, 2020

Promo tour

F*CK PERFECT BY DANYELL A. WALLACE

Ava is the sweetest, f*ckin’, most forbidden fruit that I should’ve never tasted yet the only one who seems to hear my silent cry for help. I warned her that she should turn away and run in the other f*ckin’ direction, but she stayed and decided to love me instead. Flaws and all. 
I have secrets. Who doesn’t? But the ones I have are caged for a reason and if released could send me straight to hell, along with the love of my life—because I refuse to let her go. 

AVAILABLE ON

AMAZON


ADD ON GOODREADS

ENTER TO WIN

$25 Amazon gift card

CLICK HERE

ABOUT DANYELL A. WALLACE

Danyell A. Wallace was born in Alaska and is currently living in Alabama. She's a mom to three awesome kids, and a wife to an incredibly supportive husband. When shes not using her imagination to write very adult, very sexy books, shes reading, spending time with family and friends, watching football, and catching up on TV shows that she has saved on the DVR.

CONNECT WITH DANYELL A. WALLACE

FACEBOOKTWITTER | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | GOODREADS | AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment